Feedback for my Survey Webpage

Hi everyone!

I would like to have some feedback for the survey project.
Pixel Art Palette Survey

Thank you!

3 Likes

Very original survey form and I have no idea how you did it with all those webkit, moz and ms attributes. And I am too tired to try and figure it out. Nice colorscheme by the way. The only thing that I can see is that the checkmark isn’t centered in the square representing the checkbox. Unless you did that for better contrast?

2 Likes

Thank you!

I did a lot of experimentation. The select had a custom arrow but I remove it. (Inside comments.) As for the checkmark it was a design choice so that when it checked a color in the same contrast the user still can see that he liked the color. I could not think about any other solution.

Unless you gave each checkmark a different color, or used at least two different colors for the checkmarks: a white checkmark for the dark colors and a black checkmark for the light colors. Would that work?

That’s actually a good idea! I would will check that later to see it in practice…

Thank you!

Hi @RMdS-GitHub!

I loved your survey form and its pixel art!

Great job!

Just a tip:

1. Every thing that you write on codepen is in the <body>, so the things like <head> , <link> , <meta> you can put in other place, like the image above:

And I disagree about removing the arrow, I think it increases the usability of the page.

1 Like

This is unique, nice color combination. am trying this on my design

1 Like

Thank you for the advice!
In what concerns the arrow it was a custom one with font awesome… I was spending a lot of time solving a responsive issue wit. I decided to move forward.

2 Likes