Feedback for Tribute Site & Question

Hi all,

I have kind of finished the Tribute Site project, meaning it passed all tests, but I think I would still like to add some pic or a list to liven it up a bit & I realized it would be better to make a rough sketch before starting :). Here it is: https://codepen.io/NicoleL85/details/vbmZgd
I would appreciate if anyone could give me some feedback on the code and also answer 1 question.: When I open the site in my local browser (I have coded with Brackets and then copied into Codepen) in Chrome it looks perfectly fine (like in Copen) however: when I open it on Firefox none of the CSS is applied. When I open the Codepen link in Firefox it looks as it should.
Can anyone tell me why the CSS is not applied when I open the site in Firefox?
Thanks
Nicole

So there are potentially four different scenarios being described here, from what I’m seeing:

1. local site, opened in Chrome
  2. local site, opened in Firefox
  3. remote site, opened in Chrome
  4. remote site, opened in Firefox.

From what you’re saying:

1. local site, opened in Chrome <-- works
  2. local site, opened in Firefox <-- doesn't work
  3. remote site, opened in Chrome <-- no reference given, don't know
  4. remote site, opened in Firefox. <-- works

Sound right?

I would suggest you try opening the developer tools in Firefox, see if there are any error messages there. It sounds like there may be a path error somewhere in your localhost, but without seeing the local version, kinda hard to debug.

Hey
Thanks. in Chrome all is working (both remote and local site). So only Firefox local is not working.
I saved the project on the desktop and open it and it has this path:
file:///C:/Users/Nicole/Desktop/WebsiteProjects/tribute%20page/index.html. In the Firefox devtools it says “This page has no stylesheet”. I saved the css in the same folder as the html.
Thanks
Nicole