I very nearly skipped this project as I couldn’t see what it was trying to teach me but the more I stuck at it the more I realised it’s value. It presented a great opportunity to put into practice some of the advice I received on my previous project. Notably the use of ems where padding and margins are concerned, and being a lot more considerate with regards to my HTML/CSS markup.
I ran it through a validator which queried the lack of h2-h6 tags in my section headers and an invalid character in the Google Font link. I am aware of both of these but I’m not overly concerned about them at this stage.
Any feedback is most welcome.