Feedback_Landing_Page

I appreciate any criticism, comment or suggestion regarding the code or the design of my Landing Page Project

https://codepen.io/FernandoGarcia_fg/pen/bGwXLmv

• I do not like at all how the header and nav-bar part remain, although it complies, I am not satisfied with how it looks, it is not the way and with the cleanliness that I would have liked, any advice in this regard is more than welcome .
1 Like

You have the right idea. You are using flexbox at wider view port widths to put the nav links and h1 heading on the same line and then letting them naturally form a single column at narrower widths. I just think that you need to make that transition sooner. You’re allowing the links to get too bunched up and they start overlapping.

Also, I’m not sure where you want that image to be? At narrow widths it is on the right side and at wider widths it is on the left? I would probably pick one side and keep it there. And depending on what you ultimate want to do you may find it more convenient to use a grid instead of flexbox.

Other than that, I think you will need to be more specific about what you are unhappy with about the header.

Hi!

I like the overall look, it’s clean and simple. Good job so far!

But there are a few issues:

1. Your “About me” text is not visible. I noticed that there is something hiding behind the nav-bar so I copied all the text on the page and pasted it into a .txt file and saw your text. Talking about this text:

My name is Sabrina Garcia, I live in Uruguay with my husband, my daughter and my two children. In order to obtain income without the need to stop caring for and provide care and support to my children I have a small business, at the moment I make for sale face masks, hair tails, hair clips among other things, soon I will also have T-shirts and blouses for sale too.

It’s hiding under here:

So when I click the “About Me” button, and it takes me a little bit down the page, but I can’t see anything.

1. The video player size is too big. It doesn’t fit on my screen and I use a 4K display. Make it smaller and scalable depending on the screen resolution.

2. The “My Work” section is unclear. You just put the video there, but what does it mean. Did you make the video? Did you make the product that is featured in the video, or were you part of the team? You need a little bit of text to explain this.

3. Bigger headings. Make the headings bigger so the different sections of the site are easily recognizable.

4. The contact form is hard to use and read. There needs to be more spacing between the elements, they’re too close together right now and it’s confusing because it looks like one jumbled mess of boxes and text.

5. You need to explain your services, what you offer, and what you can do. It’s not clear. Whoever is visiting your site needs to know this, so they can decide if they want to contact you and what they can expect from you.

:slight_smile: Hope this helps. It’s a good start, bravo for the effort. And good luck!

1 Solved, not with the clarity that I was looking for but I managed to see the h3 and that when clicking on about it took me to the message
5 I made some improvements to the form, check them
6 It’s in the logo and the first h1, also in the first h3, anyway if you think it would be useful to put more information about it, I do it, I also added a little more information in a paragraph about the video.
4 Change the headings of the different sections
3 Note that the video is only a video that I took from YouTube to fulfill the objective of the project and I added a paragraph with a description to the my work section
2 You would have to review the video, I think now it is solved

Things that I would like to improve and maybe you can help me:

• If you have any advice to improve the theme of the video is welcome, there it seems to be fine on web and mobile.
  • I would also like to improve the header. I mean the positioning of img, h1 and navbar and that img is not changed from place when reducing in viewport, I appreciate any recommendations in this regard.
  • The last thing I would like to solve is that when I click on the respective links to each section, I do not see the title, that is, the navbar remains mounted to the link of the section

Things that I would like to improve and maybe you can help me:

• If you have any advice to improve the theme of the video is welcome, there it seems to be fine on web and mobile.
  • I would also like to improve the header. I mean the positioning of img, h1 and navbar and that img is not changed from place when reducing in viewport, I appreciate any recommendations in this regard.
  • The last thing I would like to solve is that when I click on the respective links to each section, I do not see the title, that is, the navbar remains mounted to the link of the section