Feedback lease: Survey form - Fotball players

Hi everyone,

this is my second project in FCC:

Please your feedback…

I am beginner and learn coding about two months.
@Roma Can you tell me if this is better than my first project tribute page :

Thanks a lot.

And happy coding everyone.

1 Like

Hey Esmer,

nice to meet you! :wave:

You did a great job so far! :clap:

Clearly seeing that you are making very good progress.

My ideas:

• 16 of 17 tests pass, just 1 to pass left! :clap:

• in codepen (only there!), you can remove the body tag

• you can get a code validation:

• HTML validation
    • CSS validation
    • you will see some small errors, that’s totally normal; try to fix them from top to bottom, I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more spacing, e.g. between the labels and the answers; you can read more about it in principles of design

• when I decrease the width of my browser, the content gets squeezed; this is important for people who read your page on a smartphone; in this case you can simply remove the margin to the left and right:
    Screenshot_2020-09-26_08-48-58

Keep up the great work,
looking forward to seeing your next steps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Your form looks good @esmerdragunic. Some things to revisit in addition to what was mentioned above;

• Start off with a blank page. Do not use any of the code from the sample project. Your HTML is the same as the sample project.
  • Don’t use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • On a side note, user’s are not seeing your page the way you want. You call font-family: champions; a few times though you neither link to it (head element in HTML) or import it (CSS). You also don’t have a backup font. You may have this font loaded on your machine, others will not.

I’d add a shadow to your header text as it doesn’t stand out very well from the background when scrolling.

Other than that looks good!

Thank you all for the feedback on my Code.
I’ll fix that and go to the next project.

Thanks a lot…