Feedback My Dream Vacation Website

Hello everyone,

I just finished building a website and I would like some feedback. Can you guys help me out on this website? Thanks

Here is the link https://codepen.io/fieldsd/pen/qedVJr

Really like the content, and the structure is effective. Not sure what I’d suggest about those list items, though: having the bullet so far from the list item is more than a little distracting. Perhaps centering the entire list item (bullet and text), and using a different list-style-type? An arrow, or a different graphic element.

Also, because I’m that guy, I want to warn you about a11y (it’s a short way of saying ‘accessibility’ - a+eleven letters+y). Your title is fancy, and lovely, and drop-shadow-y… but if I was even slightly visually impaired, it would completely turn me off. Drop shadows are very effective on sans-serif typefaces, and a blurred drop shadow can work on serif faces… but I advise avoiding shadows like that on script faces.

There are extensions that let you view your page through the filters of challenged users, and I suggest often that folks try them out.

More a design comment than a feedback, but something to be aware of.

Again, though, overall, it’s great. Organized, clean, consistent look. Informative, simple scheme. Kudos!

Thank you for your feedback