Feedback on an idea for a blog series

Hey all,

I had an idea for a series of blog articles and wanted to see if I can get some feedback. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

I taught myself web development with freecodecamp and started working as a developer about a year ago. I still visit the forums sometimes.

Recently I have really gotten into refactoring existing code to make it more robust / readable and extendable. I found some great resources on this topic, but not much on refactoring Javascript specifically. So that’s what I want to write about.

Since it’s been a good while since I completed the freecodecamp projects my idea was to go through my solutions, refactor them and write blog posts about the process. Maybe I could write one article per project.

What do you think? Is this something you would be interested in reading? What would you be interested in in particular?

Many thanks for your feedback

Why not @faktotum85. This will help us spread the knowledge. You experience will surely help us all.

I am also a writer on freeCodeCamp’s medium blog, DM me if you like collaborative writing.