Feedback on design/layout/responsiveness of Tribute Page

I would appreciate basically ANY type of feedback on this project.

Thank you!!

The layout works and doesn’t break for any of 3 major screen resolution (laptop / tablet / mobile): good job :clap:

The only really minor visual inconsistency is the quote, where for smaller resolution the bordered-balloon overlaps the text, and I don’t know if that’s intentional or not.

However you are trying to import some static assert in the head section like you’d do on a regular website but they are not found. (you have a 404 error in console on this matter)

<link rel="stylesheet" href="./CSS/style2.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="./CSS/mobile.css">

This is because Codepen is not a webserver where you can load static assets from a directory.
If you want to add some external assets you can do it in the settings dropdown.

The same can be said for the background image

/IMG/main.jpg

It won’t be found thus resulting in an empty div for smaller layout.

Thank you for taking the time to write this! :slightly_smiling_face:

The only really minor visual inconsistency is the quote, where for smaller resolution the bordered-balloon overlaps the text, and I don’t know if that’s intentional or not.

I was going to change this but I kind of like the way it overlaps. I feel like it gives it a more comic book feeling.

I actually wrote this out in VS Code and then copied and pasted it all over on to Codepen. I had NO idea that you could add external assets, so I will be fixing that today. Thank you again!

looks amazing You took it next level :sunglasses:

1 Like

Love the subject. At the narrowest width, Shulz’s picture disappears completely though, and I’m left with an empty outline box.