Feedback on my (colorful) Survey Form

Feedback on my (colorful) Survey Form
0.0 0

Hi. Thanks for looking and/or responding.

I had a little fun with the colors in this design. Maybe a little too much fun, but I tried to keep it from being too bright at the same time. Did I go overboard? Is it hard on the eyes/hard to read? I was trying to push myself to use as many colors as I could and still have it come out kinda nice looking/cohesive. I know that less is more, but I wanted to push the limits with this for fun and to experiment.

I did this before I started the lessons/challenges on flexbox/grid, so I didn’t use those in making this. I tried to make it as responsive as I could without them.

(The questions themselves are kinda nonsensical, btw… I’m looking more for feedback on the design than the content.)

When I open it on my desktop/laptop the checkboxes are all in a line vertically no matter how I size the viewport, but when I open it on my phone, the boxes stagger instead of falling in line vertically. I’m not sure what’s going on there…

Also, I think the title gets too small when the viewport is sized down to 400px wide. Is using a media query the only way to deal with that? I don’t have anything against using a media query, I was just trying to do what I could without that since it’s not required in this project and I wanted to wait to use that until the project for which it’s first required.

What do you think?

please, redo this project after you learn flexbox or css grid. I myself created my survey page using flexbox yesterday. Using absolute positioning is way to hard and result is not responsive. Website on desktop looks fine, but on a mobile it’s a mess. Also IMHO you should use more dark colors in combination to bright colors. LOL I’m too harsh. Good luck :slight_smile:

I like the colour scheme, it’s so happy, it’s very good. I like it.

About the layout, please fix the mobile.

For mobile I suggest you apply less margin/padding and use more space for page content.

Go for mobile layout fix for now, so we would review it more in detail.

Keep goin on great work, happy programming

Thank you for your comments. :smiley:

I’ll update here once I’ve fixed the responsiveness problems. I might go through the other projects first then come back to this and the first, so it could be a bit…