Feedback on my K.Großkreutz Tribute Page

Hi all,

here is my Kevin Großkreutz Tribute Page: https://codepen.io/Yannik93/pen/bGYwMGM. I had a lot of fun playing around with the design possibilites I learned in the Responsive Web Design Course and I really like the page in the full web page view :slight_smile: . Im curious how you like the page!

Nevertheless, I had some problems to adjust the site to a smaller screen size. I changed the images and the text size at smaller screens, but I did not manage to also adjust the grids and then it always ends in a big mess. Do you have any tips how I can tackle this problem?

Thanks a lot for your time!

best regards,

Yannik

Yes, use a narrow-first approach. Start by narrowing your browser as far in as it will go and style the page so it looks good at that narrow width. This will be your default CSS. Then, after it looks good at the narrow width you can gradually widen your browser and add breakpoints where needed to take advantage of the wider viewport.

Thanks a lot for the tip,! Would you use this approach for every website or just when you use the grid layout?

Everything. It is almost always much easier to start narrow and work your way out then the other way around.

okay, thanks a lot :+1:
and at the breaking points I can implement the new CSS code over a @media command?

Hi there,

unfortunately I cant help you with you´re problem, but I wanted to tell you that you´re page looks amazing and that I´m a big fan of Kevin Gro0kreutz and Borusia Dortmund.

Best regards,
Kai

Hi Kai,

thanks for your kind words.

I honestly did not expect to find another Großkreutz/BvB fan in this forum :joy:

Yannik

Hi yabra,

of course keep up the good work :wink:
Me too honestly haha

All best,
Kai

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.