Hello everyone. I just recently push my unfinished portfolio site and looking for feedback or criticism on the site https://simplyelvis.onrender.com. Hope you don’t mind? Thank you all.
You can message me on linkedin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/elvis-ndubuisi-8a3b9521b
Hi @provictor.ie !
Welcome to the forum!
I moved your post to the #career section since that seemed the most appropriate.
I am having trouble getting to you projects.
When I click on view projects it jumps down to the bottom of the page.
And then you have a github link in the middle of your page that goes to your profile.
I think it would be better for employers to see your work if you made it easier for them.
You should create a grid of projects with links to the live sites and github links.
Also, your social media links at the bottom don’t work.
Lastly, be careful of spelling.
Correct spelling and consistency matters.
Hope that helps!
Yes. Thanks alot… Help like this was what I needed.
Hi! I like your portfolio.
I have some suggestions for you:
- The input type for mobile number it should be “tel” and maybe you can make it optional.
- It seems responsive but pay attention at the extra space between elements, the services section.
- Social links, the Dribbble icon is repeating.
- The accent color is everywhere.
- Check out this website https://besoftwares.com may be you can find some good ideas.
KEEP IT UP
Thank you sir. This is most helpful
Thank You for your feedback. I’m currently working on the project section.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.