Feedback on my Pomodoro Clock project

Hi there!!

I’ve finished my Pomodoro clock project… at least by the time being. I get the feeling no project is ever finished.
I wanted to make de length selectors go automatically from 1 to 60 and viceversa so you didn’t have to go all the way back one by one, but that made some tests fail, so ultimately I let that be as it was.

Here is the link for my project: FCC Pomodoro Clock Project

And while you are at it, may be you can give me some feedback on my Drum Machine (it’s quite a lonely post) FCC Drum Machine feedback.

I would really appreciate any feedback you can give. Thanks in advance! :blush:

Very nicely done. The page itself works well, and poking around in your main.js, the code itself works very well, nicely encapsulated.

One odd thing I did notice, and it probably doesn’t break anything or otherwise, you define two functions twice in your PomodoroClock component – ComponentDidMount() and ComponentWillUnmount() are in there twice, with the same definition. As I say, won’t BREAK anything, but if you change one, you won’t really know which one you’re running with…

1 Like

Oh!! :sweat::sweat::sweat: Thanks for that!!
That was awful copy pasting, from my previous project. I’ll fix that as soon as I get home. Thanks again!!