Hey guys and gals. I have completed my survey form project and would be glad if you guys could review it and give some feedbacks. Thank you guys so much in advance. Cheers.
Lovely survey form, especially the color combo. But your form is failing a test relating to the
select tag. I think you’re using the wrong
id. Please read the error message for further information.
@Jedidiah Thank you so much for your feedback mate. I appreciate the point out. I changed that ID earlier because of an error that the codechecker was giving me and i forgot to run the codepen test again afterwards. But it is all sorted out now. Thank you.
Hello @Navid91 , your Survey Form looks very good. I tested it also in a mobile device and the user experience in small screen is also good.
Love the color choice! Well done overall :).
Your form looks good @Navid91. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- Placeholder text should not mirror the label. Rather it should show the user the expected input format.