Feedback on my Survey Form so far

Hi, my survey form is almost finished so I’ll greatly appreciate any of your feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like what you have so far. Just a few things I would adjust:

• correct the spelling of “Careers…” in the heading

• add some padding to your .form-control selector so the text fields aren’t so squeezed

• for the checkboxes and radio buttons, it would be easier on the eyes if they were left-aligned so that the checkboxes lined up with each other and the radio buttons lined up with each other

• change the text on the submit button to “Submit Answers” or something similar since the user is not submitting a query/questions.

1 Like

Your form looks good @nimerria19. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
      Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
1 Like

Thanks for feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I keep forgetting to run my code through validator :laughing:

Thank you for your feedback!
English is not my native language, so I usually make some spelling errors, thanks for pointing it out.
I’ve been struggling left-align the checkboxes and radio buttons even before you suggested that. I finally did it lol
I’d greatly appreciate if you’d check out the updated version.
Anyways, thanks :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.