Please provide feedback on this Survey form. Do let me know things that can be improved.
Hi @omdnaik. Your form looks okay but is very confusing.
While it passes the user tests I can proceed through the form and not fill out anything and then click the submit button at the end and never get an error message. So the form has done nothing.
It never gives an error that certain fields need to be filled and never gives the user any indication of anything. Very bad UX.
It’s confusing to look at;
On the left side are/is something (“general”, “assessement”, “recommendations”) with numbers that mean nothing.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- There are responsive issues.
- On smaller screens the “previous” button is cut off.
What is the purpose of showing a submit button that the user cannot click?