Feedback on Survey Page-second project

Hi everyone, this is my second project that I just completed editing. Personally, I know I could do a lot with CSS but I’m kind of rushing through it because I might be traveling overseas soon and I’d really like to complete the rest of the assignments beforehand.
Let me know what you think, because it’ll help me a lot!

(https://codepen.io/shaniakond/full/wvzzMpN)

Thank you.

1 Like

What a great idea for a survey! I like the style and dark blue background. The yellow is hard on the eyes, like staring at a highlighter, but I like the idea. In your ‘Is sleep important to you?’ dropdown, don’t is spelled without the apostrophe, so something to edit.

I know you said you’re not sure about the css being enough but I think it’s great for a simple form. I suppose it’s something you can play with once you have more time, but it looks good as is.

1 Like

Your form looks good @ShaniaKond. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
    • There’s a typo for the “depends on the day” checkbox which prevents this
  • User’s should be able to add comments without having to delete text in the textarea.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
1 Like

Aww, thank you so much for your feedback! I appreciate it so much.
Ok I will work on the yellow part and correct my spelling.

Thank you. I hope you have a safe and fun Christmas !

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it.
I didn’t know about the W3C Validator until now so I plan on using that for all my projects!

This has been very informative and helpful. I’ll be sure to inform you after a final update!

I hope Christmas is going well.