I’ve finished my survey form and passed all the tests. The only thing I struggled with and would like to change is to have the items in the form still be centered in the middle of the page but be aligned by the start of the line. I think it looks weird, especially on the checkbox, the way the items don’t all start from the same point, if that makes sense. I couldn’t figure out how to do this while still having the elements aligned to the center of the page.
Your form looks good @elijahelz. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Maybe review this lesson and note that it applies to checkboxes also.