Feedback on visauls of tribute page?

So I just completed my first challenge on the tribute page. I wanted some feedback, be it the design or the code itself, anything that I could improve on. I don’t know how to fix it exactly, but I’m not happy with the title, and I can’t figure out how to make it look “good”.

@Kastas-E,

This looks really nice. It reminds me of a book cover. Some things you could consider to improve the project:

• In Codepen you don’t need tags. You can remove those and place your script tag in the “Stuff for Head” section inside of the HTML settings (click the gear).

• Add some padding to long text area so the line length isn’t so long on desktop.

• Use a different background color in that section as well to break things apart a little more visually.

• Several typos or spelling errors, ex: Ledgend > Legend or Portriat > Portrait

Good job!
-4trio19 :pineapple:

Thank you for the tips!

I tried this per your advice, but the script doesn’t seem to load on the page when it’s in there for me. I’m note sure if I’m doint something wrong, or if its just bugging on me.

@Kastas-E,

Sorry, my fault there. You should actually go into the JS settings and paste this link, https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js, into one of the additional resource boxes. You can also remove the <body> tags from the HTML. Also, the last tag should actually be </footer>

-4trio19 :pineapple: