FeedBack Please :D, i will appreciate any advice or critique

Please Feel Free to criticize my work, any advice will be appreciated, Please Focus on the html code, and the code in the stylesheet , Thank you very much for your time :slight_smile:

The link to the website below:

I think youā€™ve done a really good job to begin with. Your HTML is perfectly valid and clean, thereā€™s just a couple of issues that came to mind about the CSS:

If I click on an element, it gets focus and that adds a border of 1px width, which makes the input ā€œjumpā€ a little. You can avoid that by adding the following to your inputs:

#name, #email, #number, select, textarea {
  border: 1px solid transparent;
}

Next, Iā€™d add cursor:pointer to the labels of your radio buttons and checkboxes. It would give a clear indication that the user only has to click on the label to check/uncheck the radio/checkbox.

Youā€™ve allowed the user to resize the textarea vertically. Thatā€™s really great, because it wonā€™t mess up your layout but the user can still make the input bigger if he wants more space for longer text inputs.

And finally, maybe Iā€™d give the overlay an alpha-value of 0.9 instead of 0.8 so the background image becomes less distracting. Iā€™m nitpicking because thereā€™s nothing else to nag about :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your form looks good @bedward. My only feedback;

• you donā€™t have to recreate the FCC projects. Make your own. As the objectives say, the ones you do only have to be ā€˜functionally similarā€™ and you should ā€˜give it your own styleā€™.
1 Like

And how about the fieldset styling, can you give any opinions, i moved the legend element to the -10000px and i made a substitute using CSS.

Thank you very much for the help, your contribution was very helpful!