Feedback Please (Fcc Tribute Page Project )

Please campers, i need feedback on my Tribute Page Project, any feedback from you guys will be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link --> FCC Tribute Page Project

THaNK YOU

FCC logo is too big

<article>
        <h3>It's a good choice for free platform</h3>
        <p>
          Hello, everyone ;) i tried FCC as well, I can say that it's a good choice for free online courses, of course you should keep your mind open and maybe try something new as well to keep you going :)
        </p>
        <p class="right"><small>by-</small><strong>Deanne Kidd</strong></p>
      </article>

<article>
        <h3>For beginner</h3>
        <p>Mostly useful for beginners at speciffic field but if you're more advanced ,i would recommend to try something else.</p>
        <p class="right"><small>by-</small><strong>Deanne Kidd</strong></p>
      </article>

make these two review boxes seperated to view better

all others things are perfect keep it up :+1:

1 Like

I think it looks really good. I like the layout.
There’s one thing I would add though, to show that you can scroll down after the logo put something like a down arrow. Otherwise people might think that the page ends there.

1 Like

Your reviews are very much appreciated… I’ll update the project as soon as I can… Thanks campers :100:

Color coordination 10, Font 10, the image you picked. If you are going for Front End Development, my friend you are on the right path.

Love it, simple, informative and clean.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

All feedback and review are greatly appreciated.

The project has been updated, @rahulsain3000 i removed the figcaption from the logo, so that the image blends directly into the background – making it look more like a background image (thank you).

@Imstupidpleasehelp i added a glow and fall animation ( not looking very professional but serves it’s purpose :wink: ) (thank you).

1 Like

Glad to help.
Page looking better now

1 Like