Aloha,

I’d like some feedback on my Product Landing page which took way way too much time for me to create and is filled with repetitive code. Glad I finished it and it’s over though!

https://codepen.io/cfraticelli/pen/WNoRKpJ

Hi @cfraticelli !

I think your page looks really good.
I would suggest removing the script tag from the javascript section because that is not valid javascript.

Don’t fall into the trap of thinking there is a set time limit to complete these projects.

You could have spent a couple of hours throwing something together but it would have probably been filled with errors and not looked as good.
Also you probably wouldn’t have learned as much.

But because you took the extra time with this, the hardworkd paid off.
The end result looks really good.

I would just keep doing what you are doing :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I removed the script tag.

And thank you for the advise. I’m definitely learning that things that seem easy may take a long time to do!

1 Like

Your page looks good @cfraticelli. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
    • You learned to do this when coding the survey form
  • User’s are not seeing your page the way you want them to. Most won’t have ‘Inter’ loaded on their computer and you neither link to it (head element in HTML) or import it (CSS).
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens. Looks as though the video is resizing.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.