Feedback request - Tribute Page to Elon Musk

Hey there everyone. Relatively new to coding and just completed my first project for FreeCodeCamp. I picked Elon Musk because he is someone I respect and admire for both the business and engineering aspect of him.

Here is the link to my codepen.

I went for a clean and simple modernized look that also displays how it is responsive with different widths/sized screens. I plan to add this to my portfolio of projects and applying for entry level jobs (on-campus for my school, so they accept students only) soon with said portfolio.

An area of concern I have with this page is the background color, green doesn’t seem to be very fitting but I am unsure as to what other color I could use or what else I could put in place of the background gradient that would fit. Thanks everyone!

Hey there, thank’s for checking out. And that was one thing I noticed as well but haven’t been able to come up with a solution to while still fitting the color palette. Do you think adding a text shadow would help or any color suggestions?
Or maybe you know of some code that I do not, I’m still new to this and am open for suggestions and (constructive) criticism.

Edit: I just changed the links to the normal ‘green’ color and added a text shadow so there is still some differentiation when hovering.