Feedback required for product landing page please

I’ve just finished my product landing page and would really appreciate some feedback please. I was a bit stumped as to what the subject should be, so having been looking at Giant Bikes website recently I decided to use their site as inspiration. I’ve tried to keep a similar feel, not sure how well I’ve done.

https://codepen.io/johnno8/full/GYOjom/

Thanks for taking the time to have a look!

Hi! it looks good to me, I’d add some more info and review the wording/punctuation on those 2 paragraphs and there’s too much white space between them and the product snippets on wide resolution, at least on my device (1600x900)

Keep it up!

Hello!

Yes, I would say the same as @AdrianSkar … And I would add a more complete footer. Also, with the paragraphs it would be nice some pictures or SVGs.

It looks nice! Go on!

Very nice. I like the clean look.

You might want to narrow down the wide margins between the paragraphs, but otherwise I think it’s really nice. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback guys! I take your point on the amount of whitespace. I wanted the information section to fill the viewport height, but I guess I didn’t have enough content to justify it; that’s fixed now (I cheated somewhat by adding more content along with adjusting the margin but I still want it to fill the viewport :slight_smile: )

Thanks again for taking the time to look and comment!

Great work … and think put margin or info between header and video … and size of video frame also little bit smaller than this…