Hi Guys, I want to recieve your feedback for my survey form. I’m so thankful for your help.
Awesome! Most people at my school cheat and everything:wink:
I really like the concept. Creative.
Any reason why the phone number input is counter based rather than typed?
And maybe you can widen the Nationality field because “Argentina” for example doesn’t fit well. You can also make the default selection “Your nationality” or something like that.
Keep up the good work.
Hi @Gatts, it looks okay. Some things you may want to revisit;
- codepen only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- numerous errors in HTML that you should clean up
- make it so users can click on the labels, not just the radio button/checkbox
- not sure how small a town you live in that phone numbers are only one digit
- change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- make your page responsive
thanks for your advice. Iam going to improve what you said.
That’s great, keep on improving.