Feedback--survey form

Hi, would love to get feedback on my survey form, particularly in terms of style, because I think it’s lacking there.
https://codepen.io/yasmme/pen/VRvJzG

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @yassi!

I think your project looks good. I’m terrible at design too so here are a few resources I think you can find useful:

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice form. I would suggest you add another option to the car I drive: none. I’m only thirteen, so I don’t have a car. Maybe color the background a bit and widen the form. At all else, great job.

Thanks. Good point on the cars! (I actually don’t drive either.) I added a bit of color to the background and adjusted the width as well.

Now the inputs are a bit too dark. If you want to keep their color, turn the placeholder text white.

Hi @yassi, it’s a good start. Some things you may want to revisit;

• put in pattern matching for your phone input. I can enter anything I want and it doesn’t give an error
  • make it so users can click either the checkbox or the label (you’ve done it that way for the radio buttons)
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button
  • it doesn’t have much style so not much to comment on but you could give a radius to your fieldsets to soften them up a little.
  • rethink your color palette. Some things are kind of hard to see, others get real bad. For instance, when hovering over the Submit button the background changes to a dark blue making the black almost impossible to see. Why not change the color to white for better contrast.

hello, I think a lighter color on the placeholder text would look nice.