Hello :wave:

Here’s my technical documentation webpage: https://codepen.io/scottdoakley/pen/JjEBOPj

Grateful for any feedback!

Thanks,

Scott

1 Like

Welcome back @scottdoakley. Your page looks good.

These are suggestions, things you should note about your page. You don’t have to implement them.

• your CSS gives font-weight: 700; to all the header tags. But when you imported the Merriweather font you only imported the default font of 400. A browser will do it’s best but will not know what to do with that font-weight so it gets ignored.
  • In some of your code snippets you have;
    p { margin-top: 100px; margin-bottom: 100px; margin-right: 150px; margin-left: 80px; }
    a single line. It would be a little better to present it as it would be coded, that is;
p { 
  margin-top: 100px; 
  margin-bottom: 100px; 
  margin-right: 150px; 
  margin-left: 80px; 
}

If you’d like, research the pre tag to see how it can help in your page.

1 Like

Thanks @Roma! It’s good to be coding again.

Thank you for your feedback as well, it’s much appreciated.

• I’ve imported Merriweather with the bold font-weight, 700. It’s good to know I should do it that way instead!
  • I’ve also used the pre tag to format the code snippets. It’s really useful to know about this tag. On top of that, I got a short crash course in content models, after initially nesting the pre tags inside the code tags, which threw up errors in the W3C HTML validator. Though I think it’ll take more time before I fully understand content models!