I’m looking for feedback about the ERD (see below) to make it a valid ERD able and the constraints mentiond below.
What and why do i need what to edit in the ERD? See page 2.
Put your feedback in the comments via Google Drive. Thank you.
Do I need to change the FK between (verzekering)entity inshurense and (verhuur) entity rent table?
Or do I add a FK to the verhuur (rent) entitiy so it’s unique to add the FK relationship fiets_id in the entity verzekering?
Only the Bikes (fiets) have inshurence.
Bikes are able to swap if there is a spare, not recerverd bike < so i twill be a stored procedure
email is unique < ‘’ “
Six relevant check constraints (via stored procedures)
- email must be unique,
- rent date must be on or after the current date
- Update constrains:
- cannot subscribe if email is NULL
- cannot change ID
- returns a error if the ID does not exist
- Delete Rules:
- can only delete one record at a time
- maintain a log who deleted an when
Looking for your replay,