Feedbacks for my web responsive project

Hello guys I am glad that I Have just finished my firt certfication, I hope you can gice some adviced for future references

Tritube Page

Survey Form

Landing Page

Documentation

Portafolio

1 Like

Overall seems pretty good. A few things to note though:

• Work on margin padding and alignments
  • Put content inside container with max-width to prevent content spilling from far left to far right on large monitors
  • Follow proper indentation while writing CSS.
1 Like

@Jose_Elias_Sanchez, I’ve left feedback on two of your projects and you’re making the same errors. Or not cleaning up the errors.

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • There are elements that are not placed correctly.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or spacing. That what CSS is for.
  • The code pieces in the tech doc page are a mess. Follow this advice to clean it up
    • Nest multi-line <code> snippets in <pre> </pre> tags in HTML to preserve whitespace and line breaks. Or you could do
code {
  white-space: pre;
}

in CSS and skip the <pre> tag in HTML.

Understanding the tags in HTML boilerplate

3 Likes

Tanks I will keep that in mind next time

thank you Roma as always great adviced, but the code thing I didn’t get when ever I tried it I just couldn’t get it to work, so the only thing that worked was the .