Final Portfolio Project Feedback

Greetings,

Finally, I have finished the Responsive Web Design Curriculum with the final Portfolio page project.
I would like some feedback, what do you think about it?

Portfolio Project

HI, I just checked out your website. Here are a few things i would suggest you to do.

1. I notices that the there is horizontal scrolling when i make the screen smaller, you should take care of this as this is pretty much a requirement for websites to be responsive nowadays.

1. the next thing to do do would be to get the nav element out of the main tag as it should only contain the main content of your website and the same goes for the footer element.

2. the last thing would be to set the id attribute directly on the section element instead of having a container element enclose the whole section

Hope this helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your page looks good @Arskeliss. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address. (remember, an id must be unique within the document)
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your time, but I have make a notice, that I learned that Codepen isn’t the most reliable webpage viewer or displayer. I noticed a lot of problems when viewing my own site on Codepen, which didn’t occur in Chrome itself.

Hello Roma,

I reexamined the page and solved the issue in name.

Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.