FINAL PROJECT! Combination of all projects

hello (freecodecamp) world,

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to practice my beginner HTML and CSS skills/knowledge by building this simple mock up of the Google home page. This simple mock up took me approximately 2 days to complete.

A few days after completing it I decided to add a bit of depth to the project. So I decided to include more pages within the Home page itself, the end goal was to have a Tribute Page (About tab), a Product Landing Page (Store Tab), and a Survey Form (Advertising Tab) all within the actual Home page itself. The project took me about 2-3 weeks to complete in total.
Here’s the link https://chrismorales077.github.io/GoogleHome-Page/
Hope you guys like it! :slight_smile:

This is actually very clever… one project to show all the things you learned in the HTML/CSS freecodecamp curriculum! :grin:

I kind of wish I thought of that idea too! :sweat_smile:
I wish you the best of luck for the future and hope to see more great work from you. :wink:

1 Like

thank you very much, I really appreciate it!!

Hi @chrismorales, a clever idea. Question for you. The title says “final project, combination of all projects” is that meant to mean that these are meant to be the projects you’ll use for the certificate? If so, they don’t meet the user stories.
Looking at them individually, they look good.
On the “tribute” page, the Title overlaying the picture isn’t a good look and the link is not descriptive at all.
On the “survey” form, the color choices could be reevaluated. Some are hard to read
On the “landing page” it’d be nice if the nav bar links took the user to the sections within the page.