Here’s the link:
Things I’m proud of:
- Making 2d map on my own where a character moves and interacts with objects
- Rooms, hallways and content are generated completely at random every time. The size of the map, density and sizes of rooms and frequency of monsters/assisting artifacts are all configurable. This took patience.
- The mini-map to see where you’re going.
- Battle experience: combat text such as hit numbers, etc. popping on the screen. Controlled but random damage and Critical Strikes.
- Cool weapons names, Boss that trash talks at you:D
What would be cool to add:
- Chasing monsters
- Better graphics
I’d be totally stoked if someone actually enjoys playing this:P