Finished my portfolio!

here.

7 Likes

this is awesome!!! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to look! :blush:

Definitely a unique portfolio. Would like to see more content on it when it’s all said and done.

1 Like

I like the design and warming colors, well done ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great look. I can tell you have some design skill. Not sure why the text aligned to the right tho. Looks a bit strange.

1 Like

I love your design sense. This page really looks fresh!

1 Like

Really brilliant. And your text was a little weird and funny but it worth it.
Well done @alexwilkerson. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Nicely done and simple… I’m a fan of the smooth scrolling when navigating through the different sections so it would be my only suggestion.

1 Like

Looks great! Love the headers style.

very nice! You got the talent bro

Beautiful. How did you go about choosing the palette for this? I’m dreadful at matching colours…

I like how you kept it simple and minimalistic, looks very clean and has a very interesting color palette.

@jacksonbates check out colourlovers, its a great resource for inspiration on palettes

1 Like

There are a lot of ways I go about choosing colors. If you look at pictures of Mexican houses or Swiss design, you can basically just grab the colors they use. Or if there was a favorite cartoon you watched as a kid you can usually just go grab a screenshot and the colors will be awesome. I use my intuition and move things around a lot until they feel just right.

1 Like

Very inspiring. Is there any chance you’d be able to summarize your inspiration for this “unique” portfolio?