Finished Product Landing Page

Hey guys, I just finished my product landing page:

Let me know what you guys think! And I am open for feedback and constructive criticism :slight_smile:

I viewed this on my mobile device (note 9). Here are some issues I found.

• You have sode scrolling, it may not be user friendly.

• Your header looks too big it almost covers half of the screen

Suggestions

Your side scrolling is coming from very wide video. Adjust its width responsively

Rest seems ok.

1 Like

Hey there,

great work!

My ideas:

• currently it’s hard for me to visually separate the different sections of your site, e.g. Shipping and Prices; I would add either a divider or slightly different background colors for the sections
  • you can increase the readability of your code by clicking on the small arrow in your code window and click Format HTML/CSS

Keep us posted!

Thank you, I’ll try to fix the media query for the video and the size of the header

Thank you. I saw other similar projects as well and I saw all of the sections having the same background color and nothing to divide them. But I definitely agree with dividing the sections somehow.

Hey there,

that’s right, many other similar projects also don’t divide the sections. It’s only a tip to make the project even better, so it’s not mandatory.

Slack is doing a great job by using three different background colors:

• purple: important announcement + use the product (= they want to sell their product)
  • white and grey: alternated to show a new section
1 Like

This is a pretty awesome page in my opinion.
The header height could be smaller and the text alignment should also be changed

1 Like

thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Glad you liked it :slight_smile: