First Attempt at this Project, feedbacks please!

First Attempt at this Project, feedbacks please!

Here is my first crack at this project:

Let me know what you all think.

You could do with centering the buttons. they look a little off on my s5.

I havn’t looked on a larger screen.

Other than that, spot on I say. A couple of nice little design touches like box shadow and good muted but bright colours that don’t jar may eye balls as soon as it loads! It’s a good one :slight_smile:

Thanks for comment! My reason for left-aligning them was that, otherwise, the author icon looks lonely on the left on its own. Though, now that I look at it again, that matters less in small screens …

Well, let me see if I can get the best of both worlds.

Looks really good :slight_smile:

The only thing I would suggest is that, while I like that you added a loading animation, it’s a bit jarring to have it replace the text - you might be better off having it on the button or somewhere else and just have the quote stay the same until the new one loads

Stellar job, keep up the good work!

@LawlietBlack Thank you for your feedback! I will see what I can do about this.

Hi @ZeroXLR,

Nice work (for animation and chat like quote layout)

Few suggestions:

1. Fix the alignment of links. ( “More” & “Tweet” links are left aligned while source and github links are center aligned)
  2. Make a habit of separating HTML code from CSS and JS code, and keep them in separate files (That’s the reason there are three palettes on Codepen). Use Best Practices.

Best Regards.

All looking nice and aligned on my mobile now :+1:

Thanks. It is exactly third-party feedback like yours that is missing when one codes alone.