First project complete!

Hey there! I just finished my tribute page project and interested to see what you guys think. Any feedback is appreciated! Check it out here.

In the image gallery I thought it was strange that I had to use col-xs-4 to make 3 images fit well, and when using col-xs-3, it seemed like it made room for a 4th image and pushed everything left. I would have thought it would be the opposite.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to check it out and I appreciate any feedback!

This looks great as a first project! The only feedback I have would be some small things like the following:

–Increase your top of page padding around the Led Zepplin header, the sides, and the bottom of that container. It could use some breathing room.
–Maybe make the link out to the Wiki page more pronounced so it sticks out to the user better.
–Make all of your links open a new tab by using the target="_blank". This helps the user stay on your page and have a better experience of not leaving your page.

Other than those things, you did a really great job! Keep up the good work.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and for the feedback! I went ahead and took your advice on opening links in new tabs. That’s good thinking on a better user experience!

I appreciate your feedback and thanks for the encouragement!

what did you use to create this page?

Just HTML and CSS, with this external CSS