Hi everyone, this is my first completed project and just like a lot of you I’m completely new to programming. I’m hoping to get some feedback on it. Thank you in advance for all your help and input!
Welcome to the forums @asotodc. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 2/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- You can ignore the warning about the section lacking a header
- Don’t use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for. (if you want two paragraphs, use two paragraph elements)
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “click here” is not accessible
Thank you very much for your feedback! I truly appreciate it.