First Project : Tribute Page: Please provide feedback

I have created tribute page for Indian Cricket player “M.S. Dhoni”.
Please provide me feedback on it.

Thank you. I need suggestion on my code please.

Well done - just a few suggestions/questions: your footer is white so it gives a breather which is nice, how about some padding top to your body?

I’m not sure why you would need to set your content into a row + column, given that you use one column the entire width… why not simply having everything inside the container directly?

You’ve got a typo in your div="thumbnail"> which also shows the thumbnail probably doesn’t do what you think it does. thumbnail is a class.

The ```jumbotron`` class is used to put specific content in the spotlight…Not sure that using it for an entire page is efficient or makes sense.

Hi @timotheap, I think is because he is using bootstrap:

Redirecting…

Content should be placed within columns, and only columns may be immediate children of rows.

Cheers and happy coding :slight_smile:

Fair enough but in his case the use of the grid doesn’t add anything to the layout. The container is also a Bootstrap class - and he can center every div inside easily without the grid. It just seems redundant to me but as he doesn’t use it to place pieces of content side by side for example.

I agreed. I removed row and col structure and does not change anything. I guess It was redundant.
How about some comment on user experience?

Looks good. Just peronal preference since you have a photo with each timeline element, I’d like to see them in 2 columns, maybe photo on the left, and top justified timeline text to the right. Each picture/timeline group could go in a row so that the next picture/timeline text starts aligned vertically with each other as well.

But otherwise good job.

I have updated as per advise. Please tell me how it is.

I like that much better, I can see what photo goes with what text. Well done. Move on to the next!