Would learning flexbox be helpful or needed to make this, or its not needed or wont be helpful for this?:
Want to make a simple page (webpage):
- Want it to have 2 columns left and right side
- Pic/image would be on left side so dont think left side would need much css if any
- Right side would have a simple title (heading) + some text
- Cant think of anything else for this, I think thats pretty much it for now, ask any questions about it
- The edges of both sides would extend to the left top bottom and right all the way
- Meaning that the pic on left side would be touching the edge/boarder of your/the screen
- Same with all the other sides
Think that this should be easy enough and not too complicated/complex
What are the best ways to create 2 columns for this?
Would learning flexbox be helpful or needed to make this, or no? Or wont be helpful/needed?
What things are needed to know for the 2 columns? And which sites explains those things well?
Is there anything helpful or needed for the “touching edges” feature? Of the site/page
Looked at a couple/bunch of sites to give a visual example but couldnt find any,
One was like a 3x3 (with each of the squares being of varying sizes) so nothing saw really came very close except this one. Also did not like how the other sites looked or did things
So hopefully the verbal/written description is sufficient enough
All code and everything for this is going to have css + html on same file since its much much easier and clearer to understand and see. And having them seperated doesn’t make any sense
May use https://codepen.io/pen/ to put code in
Since you can see mutiple docs/files on the screen (at the same time, simulatously ) + visual preview of code (webpage)
Will try in vscode first but if have another problem am just not gonna use vscode and gonna uninstall it
If there are desktop editors that are like codepen ( mutiple panes/subwindows + preview), which are those?