Flying Text Effect

Hello dear forum, I have the following question, does anyone know how to create such a text effect? Unfortunately I could not find anything about it on the internet.
Does it have a specific name?

Heres the link to that Effect:

It’s about the text that “flies” into the picture right at the beginning of the homepage.

  • “We shape brand identities and design digital experiences to help organizations innovate their business.”

Thanks in Advance

Please Use Firefox it will be easy.

right click on the text
click Inspector element and you will all you need in CSS and HTML.