Formatting of child element

please what does this mean : Your h2 element should be below the main element’s opening tag and its opening tag should start 6 spaces over from the start of the line .And if you can help by coding the right one for me

I’m assuming this is step 6 of the cat photo app course? Always be sure to tell us which course and step you are working on when posting a question.

Also, we need to see your HTML in order to help you. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

My guess is that you should restart the step to get the original formatting back since formatting is very important for this step. Then, the only thing you want to do is use your space bar to add two more spaces before each of the three child elements of main. Do not make any other changes or add any other HTML.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.