Fortnite Delivery (Product Landing Page) FCC#3

Slowly I master flexboxes and adaptive, with pleasure I will listen to your criticism and ideas for new projects.

Thank you all for your attention =)

3 Likes

Your page is simple precise and beautiful.
I envy it.
How did you style the checkout delivery button?

1 Like

I made the background twice as wide as the button itself (with different colors). Then when hovering, I change the position of the background and the text color.

1 Like

@Nebule, nice but…
When clicking one of the links in the navbar the top part of the section the user is brought to is covered up by the navbar. You need to take into account the width of your navbar and possibly thing about what you need to do to the top of each section to account for it.

1 Like

I think i need to take out time to learn this whole transitions thing a lot more.
I’m gonna be studying your code a lot

When you less busy please enlighten me much more

1 Like

Thanks, I tried to learn this question (I think the point is in the absolute positioning of the header). By the way in the sample the same problem)

I can try, but I just learn)

1 Like

Yes, I noticed the sample has the same problem. I know they’re looking at fixing a lot of things with the lessons so that may be one of them.
You will probably be able to let it go but I thought I should mention it. If you’d like, you can research the problem a bit and see if you can fix it. Just Google ‘navbar covers content’.
Overall, I like what you’ve done. You did a good job.

2 Likes

Thank you, I think I can spend the time correcting this problem, and then make a request for correction in the lesson

1 Like

I love the color combination…Nice work

1 Like

Thanks again for the criticism, fixed the problem with the menu, not sure if this is a good solution, but it works)

1 Like

That’s the way I’ve done it too.

1 Like