Frank Ocean - Tribute to Music page

I did a tribute to my favourite music artist instead of someone who has passed away.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@jacquelynlau Hi! I saw your website, pretty neat! :+1: You just left a body element which I think is one of the most important tags, try add one next time. You also just used one font, try practice adding extras so people who use old web browsers that don’t support monospace can have a font to use. Your text also seems to start to go out of the page meaning I have to slide to the left and right when I try to read it on a smaller device. That’s what I saw, otherwise, pretty neat site, I listened to some of his songs, I like them, Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi thank you for taking your time to review it and give me feedback! I just added a body element before the main element, is that correct? I only tested the codepen on chrome on my desktop monitor so I will work on making it responsive for mobile later on. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

That’s cool, welcome always happy to help! :wave:

Welcome to the forums @jacquelynlau. Page looks okay, some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • If you took the suggestion above, then when you copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors. If you copy/paste your full code as is then address all the errors.
    • There are coding errors you should address.
1 Like