Free website like here for it learning

I was wondering if there was a 100% free site for it learning. Like fixing computers and analyzing software not only hardware repair. I am seeing a small place by my house who does these things. I want to maybe see if i could be hired part-time to learn without any type of a+ cerification.

@mrfantasticllc

There are several websites that offer free resources for learning about computer repair and software analysis. Here are a few options:

Khan Academy: This site offers free, self-paced courses on a wide range of topics, including computer science and IT. You can learn about computer hardware, software development, and more.

Coursera: This site offers a range of free and paid online courses from top universities and educational institutions. Many of these courses cover computer repair and software analysis topics.

edX: This site offers a range of free and paid online courses from top universities and educational institutions. You can find courses on computer repair, software development, and other IT-related topics.

YouTube: There are many YouTube channels that offer free video tutorials on computer repair and software analysis. You can find channels that cover a wide range of topics, from fixing specific hardware problems to programming and software development.

It’s worth noting that while these resources can be helpful for learning about computer repair and software analysis, they may not be sufficient to prepare you for a job in these fields. Depending on the job you’re interested in, you may need to obtain certifications or additional training to be competitive in the job market.