freeCodeCamp Instagram Laravel Tutorial

Hi Everyone.

So here I am, doing the freeCodeCamp instagram tutorial ( Laravel PHP Framework Tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZ5yENzgE&list=LLHj3RQRK2lxDcthdP5wOeJA&index=3&t=9083s) having an absoloute ball. I’ve got to the point where I can post images, they re-size, everything is working perfect (2:30:00).

I opened git bash (my terminal) and had php artisan tinker still running, I accidentally entered:

in tinker which output

Aliasing 'Post' to 'App\Post' for this Tinker session.
=> Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder {#3044}
>>> exit

Which from what I understand dropped all the posts, thing is when I try to navigate to the posts.create page, which was working fine before the above it brings up a 404 error, not even a warning/debug page. I find this strange as none of the code has changed, only the above I accidentally ran in tinker…

Just thought I’d make this post here in case anyone was familiar with the tutorial and has an idea of what I’ve done.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.