Freecodecamp Project: Product Landing Page

Hello, here it comes my next project at Responsive Web Design Projects https://codepen.io/indrasubagja/pen/xxVagRp. I try my best to give it my own style. If you have time, feel free to give me some feedback. And I want to know whether my code and my class name is appropriate :slight_smile:

I will always have time,I like it,but all the text have Lorem ipsum sitted dolor amet,I think you should put something inside at least.Welldone

Thank you @adaezebaby

Your page looks good @IndraSubagja. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
  • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Check to see that the user has entered a valid email addr when clicking the submit button. Throw an error if not.
    • You learned how to do this when you did the survey form.

After you’ve progressed a little more you may want to come back to this page. Currently when the user clicks on a nav-link the top of the section is hidden by the navbar. When you learn more you’ll learn how to compensate for this.

Thank you @Roma. I’ve updated my code based on your feedback. And the error you mentioned maybe because I forgot to include my fontawesome script. Hope I’m doing it right :slight_smile: