From another forum: Nowadays, a website template itself is worth nothing. There are plenty of free alternatives which you can modify a little to suit your needs

From another forum: Nowadays, a website template itself is worth nothing. There are plenty of free alternatives which you can modify a little to suit your needs

“Nowadays, a website template itself is worth nothing. There are plenty of free alternatives which you can modify a little to suit your needs.”

Can someone link a page that is worth more than $2000? as design?

A major designer or developer may be know things but cant get above price in my opinion.

I DONT WANT BE CHEAP DESIGNER LOL.

OPINIONS?

Thanks.

That’s like using your smartphone to take pictures of your wedding. It can be accomplished, sure, but the results won’t be worthy most of the time.

Many people that I heard saying “I just want a template and make a few tweaks here and there to suit my needs” turned out to be looking for so many changes in the template that would cost more than a design from scratch. This doesn’t mean a template is worthless; many websites look almost the same and share most sections, but many others want to try new things.

My opinion only.

Great perespective. I just not got that why some people require a lot of money to do something as design. A border CSS settings can be that much like 2k in USD.

At least the border color is golden to justify the price, right? :smiley:

What? You got paid 2k for creating a customized CSS border?