Front End Development Libraries-markdown preview

I am having a rough time understanding the last two objects of this program. I am woundering if anyone could offer some insight. Here is my code:

let content= 'a heading element (H1 size): \n\n # Hello World \n\n  a sub heading element (H2 size): \n\n ## subspace \n\n a link: \n\n [boardgamegeek](https://boardgamegeek.com/) \n\n  inline code: \n\n `<div></div>` \n\n a code block:\n\n `let total=0; for(let i=0, i>=10, i++){total+=i} ` \n\n  a list item: \n 1. coat \n 1. flag \n 1. picture frame \n\n a blockquote:\n > "to infinity and beyond" \n\n an image: ![BuzzLightyear](https://duncanwardle.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Buzz-Feature-Image.jpg) \n\n bolded text: \n\n **this is buzz-lightyear of star command!!**. '

class Markdown extends React.Component{
  constructor(props){
    super(props);
    this.state={
      text: content
    };

this.handleChange=this.handleChange.bind(this);
  }

handleChange(event){
    this.setState({
      text: event.target.value
    })
  }

render(){
    return(
    <div>
       <textarea id="editor" 
         value={this.state.text}
         onChange={this.handleChange} />
        <h4>Output:</h4>
        <div id="preview" 
           dangerouslySetInnerHTML = {{ __html: marked.parse(this.state.text) }} />
    </div>

);
  }
};
 ReactDOM.render(<Markdown />, document.getElementById('challenge-node'));

hello, welcome back to fcc forum :slight_smile:

• which two objects are you referring to?
  • and what seems to be confusing about them?

happy coding :slight_smile:

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

• You need a code block (triple backticks) in the starting markdown. You can look at the example project on Codepen for how to do it.

• For the last test you have to set the marked options for breaks