Front End Development Libraries Projects - Build a Markdown Previewer

Can anyone help me with this?
I think I’ve covered all the user stories #1 - #6, but my project doesn’t pass the test (4/8 passed). I get these msg in the previewer. What does it mean?

“First line. Second line, same paragraph. Third line, same paragraph.”

Your project link(s)

solution: https://react-markdown-previewer-kappa.vercel.app

Challenge: Front End Development Libraries Projects - Build a Markdown Previewer

Link to the challenge:

Read the red error messages to get all the details about what is wrong. Let’s look at the first one:

When I enter text into the #editor element, the #preview element is updated as I type to display the content of the textarea

#preview is not being updated as I type into #editor (should update on every keyup) : expected '' to equal 'a'

Look at the second sentence carefully. Test this out in your editor. Is the preview window being updated after every keyup event? My experience is that it is not. It is one character behind.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response! Wow, I didn’t know that I can see the details about the result of tests by clicking the red button! I could fix errors!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.