Front End Development Libraries Projects - Build a Markdown Previewer

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

My component was not loading so I decided to comment it and make a test component and add things from the original component one by one to see what was breaking my code. I found two separate issues:

1. When I added the .bind(this) the entire component stopped rendering, just did not render

2. I tried moving on without binding and seeing what would happened but when I added a text box it gave me an error message which said “Adjacent JSX elements must be wrapped in an enclosing tag. Did you want a JSX fragment <>…</>? (56:6)”

I don’t know why either of these things are happening

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 16_6 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/115.0.5790.160 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

Challenge: Front End Development Libraries Projects - Build a Markdown Previewer

Link to the challenge:

You should return a single root element. Wrap your elements inside a fragment or element.

You are binding an identifier changeText that doesn’t exist in the code. You should bind methods that are actually declared in the code, like the reloadMarkdown method you have.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.