Front page of portfolio project

hi everyone! this is my first project. I made my first page of the portfolio. please review my project. I will be very thankful to you for your time. thanks.
codepen link

1 Like

Hello!

You are off to a good start! The first thing that stands out to me - you have a contact button and a contact link in your text. Do you need two links to the contact page when they are simultaneously visible?

1 Like

thanks for your review.
contact link in my text is just for layout (visual beauty) purpose. what do you recommend to have one contact link or both. what is good practice please let me know.
thanks

With your current page layout, I recommend only having one contact link. It would make sense to have one at the top of the page and one at the bottom of the page if your page was long enough to require scrolling.

If you want to have the word “contact” styled differently in your text, you can wrap it in a <span> element and assign an id to it. Then use your CSS to edit the font values for that id.

1 Like

thank you very much for your feedback. let me try <span>

One thing you want to keep in mind is to keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.